Tuesday 4 September 2012

Handmade Hearts goes International!!!!

I was very excited when my first Etsy sale was for 5 hearts!!

Then yesterday I got my second sale and it was from Canada!!! Soooo exciting that one of my little Handmade Hearts is going all the way to Canada!! There is no stopping me now hehehe

This is the Handmade Heart on its way to Canada as we speak!

Hopefully as my sales and feedback start to build on Etsy it will encourage more sales - fingers crossed!

Thank you for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Well done.
    I love it when I send things from my shop internationally, though I am a bit jealous I can't travel with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Oooh yeah could you imagine hand delivering all the parcels - that would be exciting!! x

      Delete

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...