Monday 22 July 2013

Before and After ~ Garden Planter

Good morning, looks like another glorious day doesn't it? I could so get used to this!!

As you may know, I have been trying to turn our ordinary garden shed into a playhouse, its pretty much finished, the children are playing in it and love it, but I just want to finish off a few little details before showing you.

I was recently giving this very dull wooden garden planter and knew instantly it would make a great window box for the playhouse.





I gave it two coats of Cuprinol Garden Shades (Beaumont Blue) and bought a trough from B&Q. I Planted two Garden Pink 'Memories' in there, which have white flowers and look lovely against the shed, they are also evergreen so I don't need to worry about putting something else in there over winter. I popped in two little windmills from Sainsburys and Voila!



What do you think?



Thank you for reading xx

4 comments:

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...