Saturday 20 July 2013

Tutorial ~ Paper Bunting

I recently showed you the Easy Peasy Fabric Bunting I made for the outside of the Playhouse, so now I thought I would show you my Easy Peasy Paper Bunting for inside the Playhouse.





A while back I was talking about Papercraft Ideas, to use up some of the free gorgeous papers which come free with Craftseller Magazine each month. I decided this would be the perfect craft to try out and make the inside of the playhouse bright and fun.

Here is how I made the bunting:

1. Cut triangles out of cardboard, I used cereal boxes.



2. Keep cutting out cardboard triangles until you have your desired number. I had 17 triangles.



3. Glue the cardboard triangle to the back of your paper and cut around it. I found it easier to do each one individually, rather than using one cardboard triangle as a template to cut out the paper triangles as they may not fit exactly. So, if you glue each one to the paper and then cut it makes it neater (and its quicker).



4. Using a hole puncher, punch a hole into the two top corners on each triangle.



5. Thread the triangles through a length of string. Make a loop at the ends of the string for hanging.



And voila!


This is a really fun, inexpensive way to brighten up Childrens bedrooms or playrooms!



Thank you for reading xx

2 comments:

  1. This look so lovely! Thanks for linky up #Pintorials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're welcome - thanks for sharing on Twitter :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...