Sunday 31 May 2015

Crochet ~ Cushion Cover

I wanted to show you another crochet cushion I recently made. I love making covers out of crochet, they are really easy to do and look great!


The front 

The back



I did rows of double crochet (uk) until the piece was long enough to fold over the cushion. I finished off with a row with three button loops and then three extra rows of double crochet.  I attached three buttons, folded the piece over the cushion pad, fastened the buttons and then attached the sides with a single row of double crochet. Easy!


 I used Stylecraft Special DK in graphite.




The crochet lite hook definitely helped which such a dark yarn.


Thank you for reading xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...