Friday 26 June 2015

Most popular pins

I have been on Pinterest now for over a year and can easily say I'm addicted, I thought I would have tired of it by now but I use it as my constant source of inspiration.

I thought I would share with you my most pinned pins to date:


This gorgeous living room - I love the grey sofa and chevron rug. 




This Ikea Living Room - more grey and white loveliness! 


Another beautiful Living Room - definitely a theme occurring! 


I have these curtains in the playroom and love them!

Love this idea for adding height and interest to your stall!

I love that some of my most pinned pins are also some of my favourite pins! I enjoyed going through my boards to find these, I found lots of forgotten about pins and also noticed I need to do some tidying up!!


Do you use Pinterest? Which have been your most popular pins? Please leave your Pinterest name below so I can have a nosey :)

Thank you for reading ~ Happy Pinning!!


Visit Tracy @IHeartHome's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...